Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why would you do that?

I work in a large government building that houses 2,400 workers. There are many bathrooms to choose from so I try to mix it up whenever I have to poo. My selection is dependent upon several factors; how bad do I have to go? What time is it? Where will the heaviest bathroom traffic occur? etc. Typically, if I feel like taking a walk and wish to treat myself, I'll venture down to the 2nd floor next to accounting. There are like 10 stalls and they are on a platform so you are elevated, which makes me feel special. If time is an issue, I'll use my department's men's room which is right down the hall. It's dirty and digusting but it get's the job done.

Switching gears; our department's cleaning lady is retarded and when I say retarded...I mean, she really is retarded. She puts forth a very lackluster effort but everyone knows her and she's friendly and stuff. She usually cleans my department's men's room between 10 and 11am. Recently, I had to poo and decided to use my department's men's room. It was just after 10am but the cleaning lady was no where in sight so I went for it. I entered the stall and got under way; just as I had settled in, the door opened and I heard the sound of cleaning supplies jossling around inside a bucket - it was the retarded cleaning lady. She opened the door but didn't come inside so I just waited. A minute later, she burst through the door and started walking around inside the bathroom. Before I could say anything, she was standing directly in front of my stall with her feet turned sideways. Just then, her feet began rotating until she was facing directly towards my stall. I got a strange feeling and looked up only to see her peering through the crack in the stall. I was unable to speak at this point. Our eyes met and we held the most uncomfortable stare for what seemed like 5 seconds. I covered my private area and waited it out. Finally, she had seen enough and trudged back out the door. I immediately sat up and left the stall. I just stared at myself in the mirror...I felt so violated. I was praying she'd be gone once I exited the bathroom - I was wrong. As soon as I pushed open the bathroom door, she stood directly in front of me. I just stopped and stared at her. She looked at me with those big retarded eyes and said, "I thought that was you." I said nothing, I just turned and walked away. Why would you do that cleaning lady? Even if you are retarded, you should know better. I feel dirty now...

No comments: