I have been waiting for some incredible B-more Factory pics which I promised to post. They never arrived so I am forging ahead. Above is a picture of me combing my co-worker's hair. His name is Mike Grimm and his hair is very malleable. He is an eager participant in office pranks, he lives with his parents, and he goes on a "singles" cruise every year. Normally he wears a combover but he allowed me to play hairdresser for this picture. Also, if you look closely; you may notice a slight weight gain around my midsection. This is no illusion, I am getting fatter.Not a lot to report, people. I took a few weeks off around the New Year to write some new material and rejuvenate. I ended up writing 0 jokes but decided instead to eat a variety of food and beverages which resulted in the weight gain.
I will now update you with new things in my life:
- Nate Marquardt is now in my top 3 UFC fighter list along with George St. Pierre and Rich Franklin
- The Eagles broke my heart again
- Recently, I remembered that I love "Tears for Fears"
- 2 weeks ago I bought my first pair of designer jeans - A comedian friend convinced me that I was gay and should spend a rediculous amount of money for denim. It took me forever to find a brand that made a "36 chubby." Finally, I found "the pair" and maxed out my credit card. I must admit that they are the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. Don't get me wrong, Old Navy makes a dandy wide leg but they just don't compare to these. If anyone wants my Old Navy jeans, let me know and they are yours. They are blue, size 36/32, and have a hole in the crotch.
2 comments:
Did you really need a comedian friend to convince you that you are gay? Could not your hand placement in the photo below this blog entry convince you sufficiently?
;)
Well played Sharon...well played.
Post a Comment