
I spent the weekend doing home remodeling projects. On sunday, I installed recessed lighting in our condo. I had never done this before but managed to install 5 lights throughout the day; it only took me 11 hours. I took a few shortcuts thus rendering my building susceptible to fire and destruction. Not a big deal...
The Eagles won which makes me happy but it took the ugliest uniforms ever to inspire them, this scares me. If they decide to do something crazy like keep wearing the same uniforms until we lose, I will be humiliated. The Eagles franchise is like 60 years old; out of all the uniform options available to them, why did they pick canary yellow and powder blue? The picture above says it all.
I will be on 98 Rock tonight on Irresponsible Radio with Theo and Joe. This is good buddy Joe Robinson's brand spanking new radio program which airs Monday thru Friday from 7pm to 12 midnight. Listen or I'll put you in a triangle choke next time I see you...Jerry Thomas!
No comments:
Post a Comment