I arrived at work precisely 18 minutes ago...I was 10 minutes late per usual. Every morning I sit down and look at my disgusting cubicle and try to think of reasons why my job is necessary. I am a "printing services specialist" for the Federal Government. I provide no service, I don't really do anything that involves printing and I'm certainly not special at providing a service or being involved in printing. I am so tired right now. I want to grab my computer monitor and throw it at my face.
Last night I had the pleasure of paying $10 to see my friends perform jokes that I get to watch for free all the time - it was a great deal. Frank Hong, Rory Scovel, and Ryan Conner each performed 20 minute unless you're Rory, then you performed 173 minutes, in front of a packed Wiseacres crowd consisting of 7 people. I will now briefly discuss and compliment the comedians who aren't Rory.
Frank Hong - had a great joke about Yanni that made me choke on the Wendy's flurry I smuggled into the club.
Ryan Conner - Lots of great new stuff. I love his sarcasm, wit, and intelligence...his hair is getting really long.
Rory Scovel - Amazing. Over the past month, I've seen him take a different direction with his comedy. He's doing whatever he wants on stage and he's having more fun then the rest of us.
Norman Wilkerson - I don't know Norman real well but he had a bit about midgets that was fantastic.
Emcee - I don't know his name and I arrived late so didn't get to watch him but he had an orange shirt on and that is my favorite color.
Sean Gabbert - Didn't perform but said something really funny about a jewish pimp. He gets an A.
Steve Drumm - Also receives an A simply because we're both from PA.
Jared Stern - Also receives an A. I didn't get to talk to him but I heard he had a really clever quip about dill pickles.
Justin Schlegel - His presence alone makes the experience better. He's sassy and gives great foot rubs...at least that's what my wife tells me.
This is a terrible blog. I must work now. That's the funniest thing I've written...I'm acting like I'm busy, Hah. I'm going across the street to get coffee. See ya in an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment