
Sometimes people will ask me to describe my comedy. To be honest, I never really know how to answer that question. I feel like I can be clever but sometimes I'm just really goofy. I'm insightful...no, actually I'm not insightful at all nor am I thought provoking.
I don't know what my comedy is but I can tell you what I usually feel from the audience. Generally, I think I'm pretty likeable. Not as likeable as I used to be but for the most part I think the audience is rooting for me. Not always, but most of the time. This picture pretty much sums up this feeling for me.
I'll be at the Improv this week and I'm hoping for your support. I need you, DC...I need you.
More shameless promotion:
I'll be at the Baltimore Comedy Factory tonight trying to be funny along with a whole rack of other people who will also try to be funny. Its the Comcast Open Microphone! Get on it!
Tickets are $1,025.39
Showtime is 8 pm but is actually 8:13:47 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment