Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm stupid

Every morning when I arrive at work, I have to go through an X-Ray machine that determines if I am dangerous. Basically I strip myself of all metal objects and place them in a bin, put my bag on the belt and than walk through the scanner. Instead of describing this procedure in detail, I could have just said, "Its just like at the airport." That would have simplified things.

Anywhoodle, this morning as I walked through the scanner, the security lady began shouting out everything that was in my messenger bag as it went through the x-ray machine, "you got chicken wings, you got a thermas, you got a fork....man, you got a lot of chicken wings!"

It never dawned on me that you could actually identify every object in the bag...it also seemed unnecessary to announce my bag's contents to everyone else in line. Tomorrow I think I'll place a big ring of sausage in my bag in see what happens. I just think it would be really funny to hear her say, "you got a thermaas, you got a fork...you got a sausage in there."

No comments: