Hey folks, on April 12th I will be shaving my head to help raise funds to fight children's cancer. I've only shaved my head once in my life and I didn't look particularly good so this could be interesting but I don't care.This is a great cause and if you are interested in making a donation, please visit my shavee website http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/shavee_info.html?ParticipantKey=2008-47609 and look for the "donate online" link.
I still don't have a volunteer to shave my head so if you would like to be that person, leave me a comment and it's ON!
Thank you for your consideration.
1 comment:
I shaved my head once. It's really bumpy and uneven. If you really shave it close, make sure you wash it frequently. The skin up there is used to being protected by hair so when people come by and rub your head and leave their filthy greasy residue on your head, you'll break out with offensive looking acne and people will stare at you when you are a 130 lb sophomore in high school and the girl you went to Homecoming with literally didn't talk to you after 9PM.
This made me think of you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
I miss your energy.
Post a Comment