Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Monday, Monday, Monday!


On Monday, Dec 18th, I will be joining Joe Robinson at 98 rock on the Mickey & Amelia show (6 am to 10 am). I will also be traveling with Joe to Atlantic City on Sunday to play in two poker tournaments. The last time Joe played in a poker tournament he claimed to have won $15,000 but mysteriously he only brought $3,000 home due to taxes or something...whatever. I have never played poker in my life so the odds are fairly substantial that I will lose. The fabulous Bird Knight and Ravishing Rob Maher will also be joining me in my quest to lose money. The goal is to make two poker tournaments on Sunday and then drive through the night to make the 6 am Mickey & Amelia show the following morning. In the words of Danny Rouhier, this could be a "shabingus."

It may be worth listening...it may not. I'm just throwing it out there.

"Thanks for your support" Curt Shacklford, April 2006 Leadership Conference - Tempe, Arizona

No comments: